5 Mistakes to Avoid While Getting PPC ServicesJuly 31, 2014
PPC is one of the most successful internet marketing techniques. There is a stiff competition seen between PPC and SEO campaigns. But both have made their mark in the online marketing world. Pay per click helps getting faster positive results if it is done properly. Here the world “properly” relates to avoiding mistakes in PPC campaign in order to get excellent results in a short span of time. Here are 5 important mistakes that you must avoid during your pay per click campaign.
Lack of Focus on Keywords
Like SEO, the cost per click marketing success is much depended on searching of the right keywords. Therefore, it is required to pay attention in the most searched, relevant and result oriented keywords. Though, the Google Adwords, free keyword research tool, has been banned but still you have very effective paid keyword tools are available that help you to find out the right keywords and tell you how much the selected keyword is competitive.
Bidding on Generic Terms
Instead of wasting your precious time in bidding on generic terms, try to bid on the keywords that help you to get targeted traffic to your landing page. In other words, your prime aim is to increase the traffic that provide profits to your business and for which targeting “long tail keywords” is a brilliant idea. For example, a generic term ‘dresses’ gets lots of traffic but if you target specific long tail keywords like ‘prom dresses, party dresses for women” might help you to get the best result. Bidding on long tail keywords are of lesser price but the result in sales is far better than generic.
Avoiding Competitor’s PPC Analysis
The online world is the platform that offers you to analyse your competitor’s PPC campaigns closely so that you can make your pay per click campaign better than them to raise a tough competition among you and your competitors.
Landing Page Different from Your PPC Ad
What is the advertisement content promise to provide, the same thing your landing pages should be hold. It helps to engage visitors and increases profits. For example, a PPC ad promise to provide discounts on a certain service, the same thing the landing page carries.
Not Tracking ROI by Keyword
PPC experts are who examined keyword performance every day. They are responsible to make the campaign successful by shortlisting those keywords that help tracking the ROI. In other words, increases the company profits for which PPC has started.
- Read 1,588 views times
- Leave a comment
- White Hat SEO Vs Black Hat SEO How do you differentiate White Hat and Black Hat SEO techniques? They serve the same purpose- enhancing the ranking of the site in the search engines. But do you know ...
- Why Hire Graphic Design Agencies Instead of Freelance Designers? Graphic designing is an important element when it comes to creating a site. It adds visual appealing touch to the site that reduces the bounce rate, create branding and make ...
- 2016 Web Design Trends for eCommerce Websites Every year, website designers try to bring new trends for e-commerce services to make them competitive and convenient. Living the old trends and adopting the new trends might give some ...
- Importance of Social Media for Startup Businesses Without social media campaign, it is tough to compete with your competitors these days. For start up businesses, the platform has appeared as a hen that lays golden eggs. In ...
- 6 Advantages of Choosing PHP over Other Languages The technology world provides a large number of scripting languages to developers to build applications and websites like ASP, CGI, Perl and PHP. Among all of them, PHP is a ...
- Google Adwords
- Google Penguin
- Graphic design
- HTML 5
- Logo Design
- Online Marketing
- Open Cart
- Responsive Web Design
- Social Networking
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Traffic
- Website Promotion
- Website Redesign
- Zen cart