Logo design inspiration
Every company is it small or large has a logo printed on its letter head or a visiting card.
It portrays the companies view and also indicates what the company or the institution work on. To state in a short form it uses graphics, symbols, emblem, icon and Allegany
Logos can be of various shapes, fonts, sizes, images and they vary from one another. Nobody likes to go through complicated things and so the logos should be simple on one hand and stylist on the other.
But the complication arises whenever any new company or an institution is set up since it always require a logo to indicate itself in the market but the company or the institute should not be a copy cat since it will have to face legal hazards. On one hand they should be trendy and on the other hand it should leave an impact.
Logo designing is a very tuff job because the developer should have a basic idea about the company’s portfolio, its identity, and its competitors and also it should be trendy since each year new trends come and go. Some logos become an instant hit on the market achieving prizes for the designers and some just fall flat on their face. Simplicity is the basic factor in creating a logo generator.
Some of logo design concept branding trends of 2012 that are making its present felt in the field of logo designs
1. Fancy lettering: Fancy letters can be used to design a logo. This types of logos are eye catching on one hand and also stand outs from other types forcing the viewer to relook and admire them again and again
2. Vector arts and images logo creator – There are two types of graphical images one is vector and the other is raster combination of the vector art with an image let be a pineapple for a fruit drink
3. Cartoonish images – Cartoonish images are used as lo9gos to bring a sense of a happiness in the eyes of everybody these types of logos can be used mostly in the case child food product, gaming CD, and goods dealing with children. The other aspect of this type of logo is during the big games as mascots.
4. Gradients are use to brings in an affect awe starkness in the viewers but the use of a mild liner gradient instead of full one easily attracts the viewers attention
5. To draw any thing we use lines in some cases to bring in simplicity along with the strong massage but if used haphazardly then it will lose its charm. Logo makers always remain very careful while creating this type of logo design tips since on one hand they have to portray the client’s needs and also make it an outstanding one.